The decision letter from the Department of Home Affairs will tell you if we can review the decision and if you are a person who can apply for a review.
This part of our website contains information about the review of all visa and visa-related decisions except for:
- decisions to refuse or cancel a protection (refugee) visa, and
- character-related visa decisions.
Australian Visa Refusal Reasons
While the following may not be the exhaustive list for Visa Refusal, here are some of them depending on your case:
- Application for a wrong type of visa
- Failure in proving the financial capacity
- Submission of incomplete or false information
- The sponsor of the applicant failed to meet the requirements
- Unawareness of the course applied for
- No relevancy of the applied course with the current qualifications or experience.
- Failure in providing concrete future plans
- Miscalculation in Points
- Bogus Documents
In the majority of cases, you may be eligible to approach Administrative Appeal Tribunal-AAT for review (AAT Appeals) of your application.
We advise you to immediately get in touch with our team so that we can promptly help you make an appeal against your Australian visa refusal or visa cancellation.